Summer Reading/ Math Challenge
To participate in the JBE million minutes summer challenge, make sure to log all of your summer reading and math practice.
JBE Summer Reading and Math Info Page
JBE Summer Reading and Math Log
2016- 2017 School Year Information
Our “Meet the Teacher”/ Fact and Fee Day will be held on Thursday, August 11 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for our kindergarten through fifth grade. You will be able to meet your child’s teacher, pick up your uniform shirt orders, pay fees, join PTO, sign up for committees, learn about our Endowment, obtain bus schedules, learn about the Kaleidoscope program, and various other activities. Class rosters will be available on “Meet the Teacher Day.”
Please note that we do have a uniform policy for the 2016-2017 school year. Uniform Policy (2016-2017)
- For ordering JBE t-shirts and sweatshirts:
- Complete the Uniform Order Form and return it to the JBE front office.
- Your order will be available for pick up at fact and fee day.
- There will be additional order periods during the school year.
- For ordering JBE polos, dresses, or sweaters:
- Go to https://www.frenchtoast.com/
- Click on "shop by school"
- Under "shop my school dress code" enter our school code, QS4467D
- The orders placed through frenchtoast.com will ship directly to your home and can be ordered throughout the school year.
If you have any questions about uniform ordering or would like to inquire about financial assistance, please email email@example.com.
Our instructional fees for each grade level are listed below:
- Child Development $20.00
- Kindergarten $35.00
- 1st Grade $35.00
- 2nd Grade $35.00
- 3rd Grade $35.00
- 4th Grade $35.00
- 5th Grade $35.00
Please click here to see our Supply Lists (2016-2017). You may bring your child’s school supplies on fact and fee day or on the first day of school. If you ordered school supplies through the PTO’s SchoolKidz program, they will be delivered to your child’s classroom before the first day of school.
School begins for students in kindergarten through fifth grade on Monday, August 15. It is a full day, and we will be following our regular bell times. Please note that arrival and dismissal times for the 2016-2017 school year have changed.
- 7:00 AM- Students may being arriving to school
- 7:25 AM- The school day begins/ tardy bell rings
- 2:25 PM- The school day ends
We encourage parents to use our car-rider line for student drop off and pick up if you are transporting them to school. Our car-rider line is located on the side of the building. Please remember to exit to the right to ensure the smooth flow of traffic. Our bus rider drop off is in the front of the building. A copy of the 2016-2017 bus schedule will be available on our school web site as soon as we receive it.
Open House/ Parent Orientation Schedule
Monday, August 22
K 5:30-6:00 PM
1st 6:00-6:30 PM
2nd 6:30-7:00 PM
Tuesday, August 23
3rd 5:30-6:00 PM
4th 6:00-6:30 PM
5th 6:30-7:00 PM
"Like" Us on Facebook
Please "like" us on Facebook to stay up to date with all of the great things happening at our school. JBE Facebook Page